On THURSDAY 20th SEPTEMBER
@ SOUTH AFRICAN EMBASSY
END POLICE VIOLENCE IN SOUTH AFRICA
COSATU MUST BREAK WITH THE ALLIANCE
AND FIGHT FOR WORKER'S POWER
1. We demand an Independent International non State Inquiry into the massacre.
2. Sack the Minister for Police (Nathe Mthethwa) and the Commissioner for Police (Riah Phiyega)
3. Charge the police with murder
4. Release all Jailed Miners, Drop All Charges
5. Justice and compensation for the families of those killed and injured
6. End Police Violence in South Africa. No more tear gas and bullets for those who produce all the country's wealth.
7. Put LONMIN CEO on trial for theft of National Resources
8. Nationalise the Mines under worker's control