The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law invites you to
join us for a discussion of important issues facing our democracy:
Voter Suppression 2.0 and Electoral Reform:
Join us for an evening to learn more and share ideas regarding the most important challenges facing our democracy — from Supreme Court review of voting laws to continued attempts at voter suppression — and how we can work together to reform our electoral process to grow and strengthen our democracy.
Exploring Solutions and Sharing Ideas
Capacity is limited, so we encourage you to register now. For those unable to attend in person, we will be live streaming the program. Details to access the live audio and video feeds are listed below.
Barbara Arnwine, President & Executive Director, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
Review of Voting Rights Cases Before Supreme Court
Jon Greenbaum, Chief Counsel & Senior Deputy Director, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
Panel Discussion: “Voter Suppression 2.0”
- Moderator, Bob Kengle, Co-Director of the Voting Rights Project, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Analiese Eicher, Program and Development Manager, One Wisconsin Now and One Wisconsin Institute
- Glenn Magpantay, Director of the Democracy Program, Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Sara Mullen, Associate Director, ACLU of Pennsylvania
- Wendy Weiser, Director of the Democracy Program, Brennan Center for Justice
- Moderator, Marcia Johnson-Blanco, Co-Director of the Voting Rights Project, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Steve Croley, Deputy Counsel, Office of the White House Counsel
- Keenan Keller, Senior Counsel, House Judiciary Committee
- Ryan Reilly, Justice Reporter, The Huffington Post
- Rev. Lennox Yearwood, President & CEO, Hip Hop Caucus
5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Arent Fox LLP
1717 K St NW
Washington, DC 20036
Reception with refreshments preceding 6pm discussion.
Register NowLive Streaming Information
Join the Webex:
• Click or type on the following link: https://arentfox.conferencinghub.com/web/monicaphillips
• Under GUEST tab:
Enter your First and Last name,
Enter your email address and click Join Meeting.
Click the ‘X’ to close the Connect Me dial-in screen
• Wait for presentation to load.
Join the Audio Conference:
• Dial 1-877-434-2299
• When prompted, enter participant code: 2028576143
• When prompted, say your name and press #
Get on TheBlackList with the following networks:
Post a Comment