"PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, ESPECIALLY AT THIS CRITICAL TIME IN OUR LIVES. THIS INFORMATION IS VITAL PREVENTION, TRANS FORMATIVE AND LIFE-CHANGING. I REALLY WANT MY COMMUNITY TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN THE "POWER OF THE BREATH" SO THEY CAN BREATHE BETTER TO LIVE BETTER. I.m. honored to be presenting in this summit among 45 masters, breath teachers, practitioners and researchers.
Register FREE today -- summit begins today, March 23- 27, 2020.".. And if you choose to purchase the upgrade package, please use my referral link to credit me for my referral to this event.
--Ayo Handy-Kendi, the Breath Sekou
Stress can literally take your breath away… On the other hand, maybe you consciously stop to take a deep breath before an important meeting, phone call, or decision… to release tension and feel a greater sense of ease and embodied presence. Breath is one of the only involuntary bodily functions we can consciously alter at any time… and it directly and powerfully affects our consciousness, physiology, and brain chemistry. Chronic stress patterns, addictive behaviors, emotional overwhelm, physical, mental, spiritual, everyday challenges like immune boosting, etc. — all these common challenges can be potently met with the gentle elixir of breath modulation…
Register FREE Breathwork Summit 2020
To purchase the upgrade package use Sekou Ayo's referral link:https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/bws20a20807/a20807/
I am very honored to be co-hosting more than 45 of today’s highly sought-after breathwork experts and teachers —including Dr. Dan Siegel, Rollin McCraty, Kathleen Booker, Niraj Naik, Jessica Dibb, Jim Morningstar, Gay Hendricks, Dr. Ela Manga, Anthony Abbagnano, Rhonda V. Magee JD, Dan Brulé, Dr. Stephen Porges, Ayo Handy-Kendi, more.
~ Jim Morningstar, PhD
We’ll be sharing numerous simple breathwork practices to move you from stress, anxiety, fatigue, or depletion into easeful states infused with vitality and relaxed alertness.
This groundbreaking Breathwork Summit will reveal the science, art, and power of full-spectrum breathing. I hope you’ll participate in this online gathering presented by The Shift Network. Prepare to be transformed!
During this profound 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Enhanced breathing techniques to calm down and “groom” your nervous system so you’re less easily triggered by outside circumstances
- Groundbreaking research and the latest discoveries in the science of breath
- Ways you can apply breathwork in challenging, high-stress settings
- Landmark ways to use breathwork in community building
- Breathing practices that aid in sexual wellness
- A comprehensive breathing “plan” you can integrate into your daily routine
- Immediate shifts (less than a minute!) in your conscious perception
- Increased health — including boosted immune system, cardiac vigor, and more
- Inspiring stories on how breathwork is used in humanitarian crises
- Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Ways that breathwork skills are being used to mitigate and even transform the dynamics of racism FEATURING AYO HANDY-KENDI, the Breath Sekou
- Dr. Dan Siegel will elucidate how both unconscious and conscious breathing affect your mind… and how to open to the “plane of possibility” through conscious breath.
- Discover how self-modulating your breathing physiologically helps reduce stress and emotional reactions with Rollin McCraty.
- Explore why burnout has become an epidemic — and learn specific breathwork practices to prevent it with Dr. Ela Manga.
- Join Kathleen Booker and Niraj Naik as they share stories about people who used conscious breathing to transform dire health and financial crises.
- Learn from one of the most joyful masters of breath, Gay Hendricks, as he reveals the miracles that conscious breathing can create… in small, everyday moments, in relationships, and in high-level work.
- Find out how to use your breath to transform shame and flower into the fullness of your being with Anthony Abbagnano.
- Join Rhonda V. Magee, JD, for a breath meditation to feel more whole, awake, and heartful, as she demonstrates how breathing can be a powerful medicine for our world.
- Investigate why breathwork is a key technique in bringing all people of the world together — beyond the differences in culture or beliefs that have kept us separate — with Dan Brulé.
- Dr. Stephen Porges will discuss the “Polyvagal Theory” — and how reactions to danger and trauma may cause your nervous system to respond to loved ones as if they’re predators.
- Be prepared to have your experience of Consciousness and Love stretched beyond previous perceptions with Jessica Dibb, as you delve into Integrative Breathwork — a doorway to awakened and actualized consciousness.
- Jim Morningstar will focus on how body themes influence your daily interactions and outcomes, and provide practical insights into how you can use their gifts and avoid their limitations.
- Judith Kravitz will share the foundational principles for physical, mental, and spiritual health… and illuminate how breathwork opens doors to “miracle consciousness.” And much more!
Register today to Breathe with us during these critical times and beyond.
Coming Next: World Breathing Day, April 11, 2020. Check out more details on WBD. www.PositivEnergyWorks.com