NOW WITH MORE LIVE STREAMING CONTENT SO YOU CAN LEARN IN REAL TIME
We Are Extremely Excited to Announce The Beginning of our New Online & Distance Learning Teacher Training Program in Kemetic Yoga and the The YogaSkills Method
LEARN TO PRACTICE AND TEACH KEMETIC YOGA AND THE YOGASKILLS METHOD (YSM)
Only $1500 For Lump Sum Payment
Payment Plan: $1800 Three Payments of $600
Duration: Self Paced for 4 Months
Learning Process: Video Practice at Home, Live Streaming Video Conferencing, Written Essays
Benefits: A Portion of Your Tuition Can be Applied to an in person training within the United States.
Start Date: Immediate
Contact: Yirser Ra Hotep, 773 396-6613
How to make payments:
Check or Money Order
Kemetic Yoga Distance Learning Certification Program
YogaSkills School of Kemetic Yoga
Master Instructor Yirser Ra Hotep, MSW, E-RYT 500
YogaSkills School of Kemetic Yoga is the ONLY Kemetic Yoga Teacher Training Program Registered with the Yoga Alliance
Demonstration of Competence:
· 4 Written Essays
· 2 Video Presentations
· Periodic written and/or verbal communication via email, phone or Zoom
· YogaSkills Master Collection: 2 DVDs, 1 Meditation CD
· Two Teacher Training Manuals
· Email, Phone & Skype Communication as needed periodically
· Facebook Download Library of Documents Located at https://www.facebook.com/groups/certifiedkemeticyogainstructors/ (This is a private group and you must be a member in order to access files).
Essay 1: 2 to 4 Pages.
Watch all parts of the video and answer the following questions in an essay form:
1. What is Kemetic Yoga?
2. Compare and contrast Kemetic Yoga and Indian Yoga
3. What is the lineage of the YogaSkills Method of Kemetic Yoga
4. Explain the primary symbols that inform us of reality of Kemetic Yoga
5. What are some of the iconic postures of Kemetic Yoga?
2. Using the Kemetic Yoga DVDs learn to correctly practice the following Practices
1. Cleansing Breath
2. Mummy Pose
3. Sun Salutation
4. Teken Pose
5. Pose of Ausar
6. Pose of Min
7. Pose of Selkhet
8. Maat Ka
9. Pyramid Forward Bending Pose
10. One Leg Forward Bending Pose
11. Thigh to the chest Poses
12. Spider Variation I
13. Spider Variation II
14. Spinal Twist
15. Sesh Poses
16. Pose of Immortality
17. Peaceful Warrior Pose/Pose of Anpu
Essay 2: 5 to 10 Pages
· Describe the benefits of each posture and what parts of the body are affected by each one.
· Describe in general what ailments or health conditions can be positively affected by each posture.
· Provide safety tips in terms of avoiding injury and maintaining alignment.
· Describe what Kemetic Divinity is associated with as many of the Postures as you can.
· Describe in general how energy moves in the body and the pathways they take in coordination with the Breath
Video Demonstration: You can choose to send smaller clips of your practice of one to three techniques at a time in order to get feedback and make corrections. Your Video Clips should be about 10 minutes long in order to transmit via email or you can post to Facebook on the private Kemetic Yoga Teachers page.
· Create a video presentation of yourself performing the primary practices listed above.
· In the video you should be able to demonstrate that have a firm ability to physically perform the postures with ease, understand the concept of Rule of Four Breathing and Geometric Progression.
Essay 3: 2 to 4 Pages
· Describe the concepts of Rule of Four Breathing and Geometric Progression and how and why we use them in the YogaSkills Method and Kemetic Yoga.
· Describe the YogaSkills Method (YSM)
Create a video demonstration of you teaching a sample class of Kemetic Yoga to a group of at least 3 people. In the video demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Knowledge of how to perform the basic core practices of Kemetic Yoga and the YogaSkills Method
2. Ability to communicate to others how to perform these practices
3. Ability to communicate what parts of the body are affected by the postures
4. Ability to communicate what the students should feel energetically
5. Ability to correct and adjust a student to get them into the posture properly and to avoid injury
6. Ability to take students into deep relaxation using verbal instruction and overall environment while they are in the Mummy Pose.
Essay 4: Final Essay 2 to 5 Pages
Describe your experience with the study of Kemetic Yoga and the YogaSkills Method and what shifts or transformations that you have encountered.
Once you have satisfactorily completed the essays and videos you will receive a certificate designating you as a graduate of the YogaSkills School of Kemetic Yoga at the 200 Hour Level.
Yoga Philosophy and History
Kemetic Philosophy of Ma’at
The Science of Breathing
Sahu Pose: Corpse, Savasana
Alternate Nostril Breathing
Sesh Pose Sequence Variation One
Sesh Pose Variation Two
Sesh Pose Variation Three
Fundamentals of the Sun Salutation
Lunge on Left Leg
Lunge on Right Leg
Sitting Forward and Backward Bending
Merkhut Forward Bending Pose
One Leg Forward Bending Pose
Thigh to Chest Poses
Spider Variation 1 (Backward Bending Pose)
Spider Variation 2
Twists and Triangle
Spinal Twist Variation 1
Spinal Twist Variation 2
Spinal Twist Variation 3
Triangle Pose Variation 1
Triangle Pose Variation 2
Triangle Pose Variation 3
Pose of Immortality
Pose of Anpu
Pose of Ma’at/Auset
Plough (Pose of Geb)
Post a Comment